Monday, October 29, 2018

How do I add a family member to my About page?


How do I add a family member to my About page?: Adding your family to Facebook about page is quite easy. Let's see how to go about it:


How do I add a family member to my About page?

How to  add my family members to my Facebook About page

To add a family member to your About page:
  • Go to your profile and click About. 
  • Click Family and Relationships, then click Add a family member. 
  • Enter the name of your family member and select your relationship. 
  • Select an audience for your post and click Save Changes. 


To add a partner to your About page, you can change your relationship status.


Note: If you list a Facebook friend as your family member, that person will be asked to confirm your relationship.

1 comment:

  1. Please kindly stop posting irrelevant comments on this blog. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2018 DSA | All Rights Reserved. Design By DSA